WD Hard Drive Recovery
The biggest problem with your Western Digital hard drive failing is, that you could lose lots of pictures, business files, and other irreplaceable data.
If your WD drive has crashed after being dropped or mishandled, you could be facing internal physical damage that will require a professional data recovery company that knows how to take it apart fix it so your data can be recovered.
Your only options at this point are:
- Attempt to recover the data yourself (and risk making it unrecoverable).
- Have your local PC repair shop try to recover it (and risk losing it for good).
- Find a data recovery company that specializes in recovering failed WD hard drives.
The choice you make today can mean the difference between getting your files back and never seeing them again!
Signs your Western Digital hard drive could be starting to fail
If any of these symptoms are apparent and you have data loss, you should shut your computer down immediately.
- Computer is extra slow to boot
- Programs are extra slow to load and run
- Periodic re-booting for no apparent reason
- Computer shows a blue or black screen upon boot up
- Error screens pop up
- You can hear clicking or beeping sounds from the drive
- Natural disasters
- Formatting or overwriting
- Accidentally deleting files
- Hard drive won't mount
- Computer crashed
- OS returns unreadable or corrupt disk
- DLL is missing or corrupt
- Hard drive is not spinning
The probability of successfully restoring your data is very high if done right
Indications Your WD Hard Drive Has Failed Mechanically
- Hard drive is clicking, beeping or making unusual sounds
- Hard drive is not recognized by system
- Hard drive is not recognized in BIOS
- Hard drive is not spinning
- Head crash
- Media damage
- Actuator failure
- Bad sectors
- Electrical damage
Symptoms Your Western Digital Hard Drive is Experiencing Logical Failure
- Hard drive is not formatted
- Hard drive was reformatted
- Hard drive partition was damaged or lost
- Hard drive was re-partitioned
- Files have been deleted
- OS has been reinstalled
- Program has been reinstalled
- Hard drive was re-imaged
- Incomplete backups
Call ADR Data Recovery now, to speak with our knowledgeable and friendly staff who are eager to assist you and answer any questions you have. Call us at 800.450.9282, or e-mail us at email@example.com.
About ADR Data Recovery Labs and Service CentersADR has been recovering critical data for large enterprise, small & medium companies, home businesses, government, healthcare providers and educational facilities since 1995. When hard drives fail or disasters like flooding, hurricane, lightning or fire strike, you can count on ADR Data Recovery to get your company data back online. Emergency and expedited data recovery service options are available when time is of the essence.