Data Recovery Assistance for 2010 Midwest Storm and Flood Victims
For Immediate Release:
May 13, 2010
Midwest Severe Storm and Flooding Assistance
ADR Data Recovery is offering 15% off data recovery servicesin an effort to help businesses and individuals recover from data loss due to severe thunder storms, tornadoes, flooding and power outages in the Midwest and Tennessee Valley, including: Tennessee, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Kansas, Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Eastern Carolina's, Southern Georgia, and Northern Florida.
ADR Data Recovery is offering 15% discounts for data recovery services for individuals and businesses>affected by 2010 severe storms, tornadoes and flooding
For immediate assistance, please call 1-800-450-9282
If your business experienced data loss as a result of flooding, please take the following steps to protect yourself as well as reduce the risk of data loss on your hard drive;
- Unplug your computer equipment immediately and move it to a secure, dry area.
- If a computer is wet or submerged, remove the hard drive(s) and carefully seal them in a dry, zip-lock plastic bag.
- Wear rubber gloves when handling the flooded computer equipment due to potentially hazardous conditions which may have seeped into the water.
- Do not take the hard drive apart to allow the hard drive to "air dry", and please do not use a hair-dryer to 'blow dry' hard drives. Doing so may cause water deposits, dirt, sand or silt to damage inside the mechanisms.
- Do not attempt to hand clean or operate a hard drive that has been submerged in water and then installed into a new computer.
Please call ADR Data Recovery Recovery at 1-800-450-9282. We will help you save your data and your business during this traumatic and stressful time.
Special Offer for Storm and Severe Weather affected individuals and businesses:
- 15% discount off data recovery services
- Free FedEx overnight shipping
- Free diagnosis and testing
ADR Data Recovery has data recovery labs and offices across the nation. ADR Data Recovery uses the latest technologies—including a unique, proprietary method—to restore recoverable data. Even the most difficult of data recoveries from crashed hard disk drives (hardware, software, viruses, fire or flooding), servers, failed RAID arrays, backup tapes, and other storage devices can be recovered successfully.
ADR Data Recovery
Copyright ©1995-2015, ADR Data Recovery. All rights reserved