Like a trusted advisor, ADR Data Recovery consults with you to understand your situation, diagnose your problem and recommend the solution with the highest probability of recovering your data...
You will speak with a data recovery specialist whose job, like a doctor, is to diagnose how serious your problem is, find out what data you want to recover and then recommend a solution that fits the importance of recovering your files at an affordable price. We'll walk you through the recovery process and explain your options so you know what to expect each step of the way.
When You Call ADR Data Recovery
After diagnosing your problem and discussing your options, your data recovery specialist will schedule a free diagnosis and evaluation of your hard drive at one of our data recovery centers. When the diagnosis and evaluation are complete you'll receive an evaluation report explaining your diagnosis, recommended solution, exact price and alternative options to recover your hard drive, server, RAID, external hard drive, flash drive, iPhone, Smartphone, iPad or other storage device.
ADR Data Recovery Recovers Data From...
- External Hard Drives
- Laptop Hard Drives
- USB and Firewire Hard Drives
- Desktop Hard Drives
- RAID Hard Drives
- SATA, IDE, SCSI, SAS, SSD Hard Drives
Common Types of Data Recovered Include...
- Financial Data: Quickbooks, Quicken, Peachtree
- Digital Pictures and Photos
- Databases: SQL, Access and more
- Office Documents: Spreadsheets, Documents, PDFs, Powerpoint, Publisher
- Graphic Design and Original Works
- Emails, Contacts, Schedules, Tasks
- Research, Historical and Regulatory Data
Every data loss situation affects each customer different, so each recovery case is unique. A physically damaged hard drive recovery is more difficult than a broken flash drive recovery. Recovering deleted files, a formatted hard drive, camera card or thumb drive is less complicated and costs less than recovering data from a failed hard drive. To recover data from a RAID requires highly skilled engineers, tools and equipment and is the most difficult, costly and complex of all.
Are you facing a deadline or time-critical situation? If so, it is essential that you tell your data recovery specialist how fast you need your data back so we can meet your specific needs. In most cases, you'll receive the results of your evaluation within 24 to 48 hours. If time is critical, your recovery case can be escalated to expedited or emergency data recovery service which gives you a faster, higher level of service so you get your test results and recovered data back sooner.
Read stories from others like you about their experience and ADR's fanatical customer service.
Data Recovery, Hard Drive Recovery & RAID Recovery Since 1995Data Recovery For Laptop, Desktop and External Hard Drives, PCs and Mac:
RAID Recovery Experts Restore Vital Business Data From Offline & Failed Servers...
- All Types of Data Recovered: Quickbooks, Pictures, SQL, Original works, Email, Documents, Spreadsheets, VmWare, Research data, and more.
- Nationwide Locations: ADR has a data recovery center near you!
- FREE Diagnosis! We guarantee we'll recover your data or no charge.
- All Hard Drives & RAID: Laptop, desktop, external hard drives and RAID.
- Emergency & Onsite RAID Recovery: For offline and failed RAID servers.